SAFE HOLIDAYS IN CHALLENING TIMES
Aparthotel König has taken the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) very seriously from the very beginning. Our primary goal is still to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees. Already in the past we have attached great importance to hygiene. However, in connection with COVID-19 we have taken additional measures and precautions to protect you and all of us. These are based on the recommendations and requirements of the Austrian Ministry of Health.
General protective measures and precautions
• Mandatory wearing of mouth-nose protection (MNP) for employees in all public areas
• Regular disinfection of all publicly used surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches)
• Extended hand disinfection and hygiene protocol for all employees
• Disinfectant dispensers in public areas for guests and employees
• The lending of magazines will be waived until further notice
• Extensive signposting and information on hygiene measures in all public areas
• Our tables and seating in the lounge are are set up in such a way that the minimum distance is maintained
• Decorative objects on the tables in the lounge will be dispensed with until further notice
Cleaning of the apartments when guests leave
• Surfaces that are frequently touched (e.g. door and window handles, light switches, bedside tables) and sanitary items in the flats are specially disinfected
• The remote controls are provided with a protective cover, which is exchanged after each change of guests
• All decorative items (table decoration, decorative cushions, bed plaids etc.) are waived until further notice
• Cleaning utensils are washed at 90°.
• The information folders and writing utensils in the apartments will be dispensed with until further notice. A guest information folder and disposable gloves are available at our information corner opposite the lift.
Arrival and Check-In
• Check-in is as far as possible contactless - please let us know your arrival time and your personal data before arrival
• A plexiglass panel is installed at the reception
• Room keys are disinfected before each issue to guests
In our fitness room you will find a disinfectant dispenser for hand disinfection as well as a disinfectant for the equipment. We ventilate the room and disinfect the equipment regularly. After using the equipment, we also kindly ask you to disinfect the equipment you have touched with the disinfectant provided.
We plead for SELF-RESPONSIBILITY! You can use and enjoy our wellness oasis with relaxation room, Finnish sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin without hesitation. However, the sauna cabin, steam bath and infrared cabin may only be used by a limited number of guests at the same time. For guests not staying in a shared flat (not belonging together), a minimum distance of 1 metre must be maintained. The exact rules of conduct will be provided upon arrival and are posted in the sauna area. A disinfectant dispenser is also available.
As the Covid-19 regulations are constantly changing at the moment, we will inform you of the legal regulations for staying in our lounge area at the time of your arrival.
We also ask you to pay attention to the following points:
• Keep at least 1 metre distance from other guests, except from people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same accommodation unit
• Do not shake hands and give hugs.
• Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
• Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
• Avoid congestion at the reception desk.
• Follow the instructions of the staff.
• Do not travel if you have signs of illness.
• Contact the host if there are any signs during your stay.
• Use the stairs if possible.
• Announce your arrival time and personal details before arrival.
• Ventilate the apartment regularly.
For more information about your safety during winter holidays in Mayrhofen click here: SAFE WINTER HOLIDAYS IN MAYRHOFEN.
With your prudence you will protect yourself as well as the other guests and our staff.
We are in regular contact with the local health authorities and follow their instructions regarding public health measures and the containment of infections. Our aim is to minimize inconvenience for you through these measures and, as usual, we will do everything we can to ensure that you have a pleasant and relaxed time at Apparthotel König in Mayrhofen.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or require further information. My team and I are looking forward to you spending your holiday with us!